Welcome to our Advanced Oxygen Theraphy site featuring MMS (Master Mineral Solution), MMS was formerly known as Miracle Mineral Solution. Jim Humble is the creator of MMS and many goods sites have been developed in support of his cause.
Jim Humble is not involved directly or indirectly with this site in anyway nor is he involved with the selling of MMS, linked to from this site. All linked to sites are responsible for their own information that they display.
This site is an information directory with links to other sites. To recommend a site please e-mail us your request.
You can also purchase products from this site.(More products coming soon!)
We hope you find the site helpful in your pursuit of good health!
MMS does even more than cure Malaria -- Watch this great cancer testimony after using MMS!
Read this Natural News Article in support of this video
Send this web site to as many people as possible. You could save a life!
Disclaimer: It is considered that each person is totally responsible for their own health.
WHAT IS CHLORINE DIOXIDE?Chlorine dioxide is an oxidizing agent that actively accepts electrons from what are more commonly known as “electron donors.” This distinction is important to understand, as all pathogenic stressors are electron donors. It is interesting to note that all healthy tissue and organisms that inhabit the human body are unaffected by chlorine dioxide.
This compound is highly volatile, and is rarely transported by industry in the form of chlorine dioxide. Most often it is moved around in its more benign state as sodium chlorite. More common applications for this compound is the use in municipal water treatment, in which chlorine dioxide is systematically being replaced across the country as the number one choice for water purification – the more conventionally used chlorine breaks down into cancerous by products.
Chlorine dioxide has been approved by the EPA decades ago in its ability to remove pathogens and contaminants like anthrax – this itself is an obvious testament to the efficacy of this compound. It is interesting to note that this molecule breaks down rapidly into carbon dioxide and water, with a half life of roughly 1 hour.
By having your own sodium chlorite and appropriate activator on hand, which is totally safe to transport, you can make your own pathogen remover that can effectively be applied to the inside of the body.